Tuesday, March 11, 2008

100 Things

There is a blogging tradition (ok I just read about it on 1 blog but I'm sure others do it) that for your 100th post you should list 100 things about yourself. This is the 81st post on this blog so we are getting close.

I could, maybe, come up with 100 things about myself. Actually I'm not sure I know 100 things about myself. Anyway they would be pretty boring and since this is a GROUP blog(!) I thought that everyone should contribute.

So here is my idea: In the next 2 weeks I'd like people to send me an email (texeiratimes@gmail.com) with a few things about yourself. Even one thing is fine. It can be something as simple as I like to read or I think this is a dumb blog or I'm running for President in 2012. Then I'm going to put them all together into the 100th post and you can all have fun trying to figure out who they are about. Well, it sounded interesting before I wrote it. . .

Seriously, I like this idea. So start thinking - anyone who is part of the extended Texeira clan (which pretty much includes anyone willing to say hi to me) is welcome to contribute. If you send something & your email doesn't identify you & I might not know you please identify yourself. Pass this posting to your family members - encourage participation!

Warning: If I don't get 100 things then I'll have to tell you about myself. As I said, I'm pretty boring, which means I'll probably let Jill do the posting. Trust me, she can come with 100 things about herself that NOBODY is interested in reading. Optionally I could make up 100 things about all of you, add names & post it - then you'd all be sorry. Please, please, please send me stuff!

Robin

No comments: