Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Close Encounter

Despite my unfortunate walk at the park last week, I decided to risk another one. This time I went to a different park though!

McKinley Park has a little lake with ducks and geese but there is also a walking path that avoids them. I walked a little and then went over and sat by the lake. I was taking some pictures when this guy decided to come visit. He (or she) came right up to me, about six inches away at the most. He kept eying my phone, I think he suspected it might be food!


2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

When Laurie was little we used to walk down to the river bay at the end of our road and feed the Mallard ducks bread. When it was gone, we would walk away and they would follow us actually yelling at us for more! So much fun and a great memory.

robin michelle said...

I guess they get very used to people! Those are the best kind of memories!