Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Trees, trees, trees, and more trees!

These were all taken on my walk yesterday. I love walking in my neighborhood at this time of year because the trees are so pretty. These are a small handful of the pictures I took! When I walk I also collect leaves and I want to identify them. Unfortunately I don't know what the different trees are. My daughter is going to be visiting for Thanksgiving and she doesn't know it but I'm planning on her taking a walk with me to identify the different trees for me!



















2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Trees are amazing works of Nature's art. Every changing and some growing in quite unique fashion. They can be cheerful and soothing, or scary and startling.

I've missed your walk art.
xx, Carol

robin michelle said...

I think the trees in my neighborhood are all those things. I really enjoy walking around and looking at them. I'm glad you missed the walk art! I think I'm finally getting into a daily walking routine. It isn't as far as I'd like yet but I'm working up to it. Take care.