Saturday, November 26, 2011

State Capitol Pictures

We went to the State Capitol yesterday and wandered around the park. I wanted to show my daughter the statue honoring Junipero Serra as she has always been interested in the California Missions. There are nine plaques surrounding the statue for each of the nine missions Serra founded. I took a picture of them all but I'm only going to post  Mission San Francisco de Asís.

Statue of Junipero Serra and map of the 21 California missions.


View of the California State Capitol through a few trees.


I liked the way the sun came through the tree in this picture.



This rose is named Cary Grant! My all-time favorite actor!


The plaque for San Francisco mission.


Vietnam Veterans Memorial.


Jill holding a rose!

Cool trees w/lots of leaves!

No comments: