Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shameless Promotion

This post is about shameless promotion. But it isn't for me so I guess that's ok! I like to post my pictures here to share them and I'm actually behind in posting some. The weekend before last my daughter and her boyfriend were visiting and we went to the American River. I got some nice pictures I think but I've been lazy about getting them on here.

For a change I thought I'd share a picture taken by a professional! My brother, Stephen Texeira, is a professional photographer and took the picture below. It was taken at Say Hay Farms in Woodland, CA. I love farm pictures, don't ask me why, I don't have much experience of farms and I'm not really a farm type person (by which I mean I like to be sure I'm not stepping on anything when I'm walking!). Anyway I really enjoy looking at pictures! My feeling is that you can enjoy many things through photos that you'd never want to actually experience!

Stephen's specialty is wedding photography so if you or someone you know (in or near the SF Bay Area) is planning on getting married, you might want to contact him. Meanwhile check out the links and view some wonderful pictures!

Oh yeah. I should point out that I have not been paid for this endorsement. I'm expecting a large Christmas gift but that's it!

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Nothing wrong with a little promotion. Post more!!

Robbie said...

Well, I am a farm girl (raised on one and just sold my last horse in '90). Love this pic! i'm off to look at the web site now. Hope you get a really, really nice Christmas present!