Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another Mostly Silent Sunday

Wow this week really got away from me! I've meant to post all week but I've been busy and tired. My boss is leaving for a 3 week trip to Kenya on Tuesday and work has been a little hectic. By the time I get home I'm tired so I've been relaxing and reading in the evening!

Yesterday I went to Berkeley and had lunch with my daughter & her boyfriend. We saw this car parked on the street and my daughter and I both pulled out our phones and began taking pictures. My first thought was that I'd put them on my blog today! We went to a bead store after that and had fun spending lots of money!

If you're unfamiliar with it, Dia De Los Muertos means Day of the Dead. It's a Mexican holiday for remembering family and friends who have died.

No comments: