Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Update

Well I haven't lost interest in exploring Sacramento or picture-taking, I've just been sitting at home miserable for the last few days with a cold. Hopefully I'll feel well enough tomorrow to go out for a short walk but the last couple of days the only pictures would be of me sneezing and coughing. Not really worth looking at!

NaNoWriMo update: I didn't meet the goal which was to write a 175-page novel by midnight, November 30. But I did do a lot more writing than I would have if I hadn't joined so overall I'm happy that I did it. I'm going to keep working on what I started and maybe someday share part of it here!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hope you're feeling better! Colds are not cool! [clever eh? haha]

robin michelle said...

Oh very clever! Thanks, I am feeling a little better today!