Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Questions to ask

I found these in a blog post, 75 questions to ask yourself, on the Lyved blog. I picked 20 to answer and now I think everyone who reads this is supposed to post on their blog and answer the questions also! Or you can just comment and answer. Or you can just ignore this post!

  1. Am I doing what I really want to do? Mostly yes.
  2. Am I honest? Yep!
  3. Do I listen to others? Sometimes more than I should!
  4. What do I need to change about myself? Way too many things to list!
  5. Have I hurt others? Unfortunately yes.
  6. Do I have fun? Usually.
  7. Have I seen enough of the world? No!
  8. Do I judge others? Sometimes. I try very hard not to.
  9. Do I take risks? Little ones, occasionally some pretty big ones.
  10. What is my biggest fear? Have to think about this.
  11. What am I most proud of? Getting my BA degree.
  12. Do I care what others think about me? Absolutely. Probably more than is helpful.
  13. Am I nice? Yes, I'm a very nice person.
  14. Do I procrastinate? Rarely.
  15. What is my greatest regret? Not sure. I need to think about that one.
  16. Have I settled for mediocrity? Not often.
  17. Do I read enough? Well I've been told I read too much but I don't believe it.
  18. Do I listen to my heart? Only at the wrong times.
  19. Do I let other people’s negativity affect me? No.
  20. Do I forgive myself? Usually.

No comments: