Monday, February 21, 2011

A few pictures!

Some pictures from my walk this morning!


I think this is a cherry blossom tree. Right?



Someone has been working on this house for over a year. I think they are finally starting to make progress.

Tulip tree?

I've always wanted to own a bookstore in a building where I could live upstairs. This looks like it'd work. It's for sale and not in a bad location but unfortunately I'm poor!


Two views of my apartment building from across the street. In the second picture you can see my patio and bedroom window. My apartment faces the street which I like!

Oh yeah. Since it's President's Day here's a link for you to increase your knowledge of presidential trivia - POTUS. Just in case you're off work today and bored! I'm off work but not bored so I think I'll just bookmark it for now!

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hi Robin. I always like to see the sites you see on your walk. The Cherry tree is beautiful. We have a little wait yet for ours. Snow today...we are at 99.5 inches of snow and sure to go over the 100 inch record by the end of the season.

Your neighborhood looks lovely and quiet.

robin michelle said...

Hi Carol! I'm glad you like the pictures. 99.5 inches of snow!! Wow I guess you'll be glad to see spring! It is a great neighborhood - I was really lucky to have found a place here.