Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I see the moon and

Well you know the rest. It's been VERY hot here today. It's cooling off a little now so I went for a short walk. I love being outside on summer evenings. The moon looked so pretty I tried taking a couple of pictures. As you can see they aren't great. The funny thing is I took the first picture and then thought "Maybe if I get a little closer it will be a better picture." I did realize how silly that was even as I was finishing the thought! I think the second picture is a little brighter because I was closer though!



1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I wonder if we were outside at the same time, mile apart looking at the same moon?

When I took Jack out for the night, I remembered seeing on my calendar that the moon was full last night. Sure enough, he calender was right.

I always love it when the sky is clear and the moon is full.