Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Jill!

Sorry to make you all click but Facebook wouldn't let me upload this video!

I made this video to celebrate Jill's 37th birthday. It's hard to believe she's really that old. Jill is someone who will truly always be forever young.

I think (and I'm only a little biased), that she is an amazing person. Jill believes in herself and accepts herself and other people the way they are. She has always gone her own way and not worried what the rest of the world thought. It's a quality about her that I envy and am in awe of.

I've learned a lot being Jill's mother. I learned that I liked Indian food and that some weeds are really beautiful plants and I shouldn't pull them up. I've learned tolerance, acceptance and that just because you give birth to someone, they won't always listen to you! It hasn't always been easy but I wouldn't change a minute of the past 37 years.

Happy Birthday!



No comments: