Monday, October 1, 2012

Paths

For awhile when I walked I looked for sidewalk art, much of which I've shared here. I've pretty much exhausted that theme until I start walking further! I've decided that my new theme will be paths. As you'll see from the pictures, I'm interpreting it liberally.
 
The dictionary defines path as:
  1. A trodden track or way.
  2. A road, way, or track made for a particular purpose
  3. The route or course along which something travels or moves 
  4. A way of life, conduct or thought
I figure this gives me plenty of room for interpretation! The last two pictures are very important paths. Next to last is the path to my front door. The last picture is the path to my bedroom window. It faces the street and Pippin (one of my cats) likes to sit in that window. When I leave I have to go to the window and wave goodbye to him. If I forget he is mad at me when I come home!












No comments: