Saturday, March 19, 2011

River & bridge pictures

These are pictures I took today by the Sacramento River. The river is almost at 25 ft and 35 ft is flood level so I guess I'm safe. I took some of the Tower Bridge also. It's one of my favorite views in Sacramento. There weren't a lot of people out as it was rainy and cold. I walked and took pictures and got wet and had a lovely time! There are plaques along the river walk that have information on them. Some have excerpts and drawings from The Wind in the Willows. That was one of my favorite stories but I haven't read it in years. I think I'm going to find a copy to read!

I've embedded a link to my Picasa album to see the pictures. Hopefully it works right - I've never done it this way before! Ok it worked! Click on the picture or the date and it will take you to the album.

2011-03-19

2 comments:

stexeira said...

these are beautiful! you are a natural. i do think you're safe from floods, however.

robin michelle said...

Thanks! Fortunately no floods yet!