Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How to . . .

Ok, I really liked this. It is a post on the 11 most unnecessary "how to" guides online. Included are how-to: Use kitchen scissors, Snap your fingers and Organize your pen collection. Now some of you may be laughing when you read these and think a guide is not necessary. I actually have a vast pen collection and have been seeking information on how to organize it for some time. I was quite pleased to find this included.

A couple of the others I really liked were How to pet a cat and How to use a computer mouse. Again, these sound silly but I actually saw a class at the CV Adult School on how to use a computer mouse. It cost $5. Now if all those people who paid $5 were to just use the guide they would have that $5 to spend on something which would stimulate the economy. See I just solved the economic crisis. Oh, I guess you'd have to know how to use a mouse in order to read the article. Um, I'll have to think about that.

As far as How to pet a cat - anyone who has a cat must realize that a guide is definitely needed. Pet a cat wrong and you are in serious trouble not to mention great pain!

I found this link from a post on Neatorama. It's an interesting, kind of weird, eclectic blog with lots of information. Some of it kind of fun!

2 comments:

Deni said...

There is definitely a wrong way to pet a cat...Tianni has earned the nickname "viper kitty." If you pet her anywhere besides neck to midback, look out you're gonna be sorry.

robin michelle said...

Cats are very definite about how they want to be petted!